Our system architects identify the best programming language to suit our clients. We will take into assess a number of different variables to ensure whatever coding language we use will be the right one for your business.
Here are some key variables we take into account when architecting a solution for a business.
- Where the application will run (desktop program or web based).
- The size of the organisation it is for.
- The end user (client).
- The environment in which it is executed.
- The culture within the clients business.
- Whether it is a solution to be used on a global level.
- The key focus for the new solution. (What it is used for).
- Speed of processing required.